Snowball baby quilt!

So excited I finished this quilt for my cute little niece.

 I had so much fun making this adorable quilt. It took me some time as I was moving from place to place, but I was able to get it to her just after her 1st birthday.


I love how the quilting turned out. I haven't been able to practice my free motion quilting as much as I want and need to, but I am SO glad I went ahead and free motion quilted the swirls on the border. It makes me happy to see, and it's full of so much love and lots of wonderful mistakes :).


I love the colors! The fabric is Bliss by Moda. I used a charm pack (pre-cut 5" squares)   for the snowball blocks and aqua yardage for sashing and a little bit of a layer cake (pre-cut 10" squares) for the border.


I used minky dot fabric for the backing and flipped it onto the front for binding. The minky makes it SO soft and cuddly.

Comments

D-lyn said…
My baby girlie loves this quilt and likes the snuggly side by her. We both feel all the love you sewed up it it too!
Annie Carie said…
Hooray I'm so happy she likes it!

Popular Posts